This graphic shows the Demographic Data Report for Education: Less than HS by state. There are various text boxes displayed around the graphic that describe different aspects of the report:
- Selection Box - this box allows you to select the data options you would like to see in the table from these dropdown lists.
- Generate Table (button) - creates a table based on the data selected above.
- About this Table (link) - displays a text description for this table.
- Quick Reference Guide (link) - displays this printable guide.
- Tutorial (link) - displays a list of tutorials and demos available for this table.
- Export Data (link) - creates a file in a format ready to export to other applications.
- Make Map (link) - generates a map from the data on the table.
- Interpret (link) - displays a text description for the table currently displayed.
- Triangles (icon) - Click on a triangle to sort by that column. The triangle turns to black. Click on it again to change direction. The direction of the triangle shows the order (ascending or decending) in which the data are sorted.