Demographics > Table > Interpret
Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for District of Columbia
Crowding: Households with >1 person per room
All Ages, All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2015-2019 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Count
- Value (Percent) : The value is 3.4 percent.
- Households (with >1 Person Per Room) : The number of households (with >1 person per room) is 4,045,979.
- Rank within US : N/A
District of Columbia
- Value (Percent) : The value is 3.6 percent.
- Households (with >1 Person Per Room) : The number of households (with >1 person per room) is 10,311.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 482 of 3146
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 04/01/2023 2:24 pm.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Crowding: Households with >1 person per room, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.