Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for District of Columbia
Mobility: Moved, same county (in past year)
All Ages, All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2015-2019 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Value
- Value (Percent) : The value is 8.0 percent.
- People (Moved Within County) : The number of people (moved within county) is 25,736,976.
- Rank within US : N/A
District of Columbia
- Value (Percent) : The value is 9.9 percent.
- People (Moved Within County) : The number of people (moved within county) is 67,486.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 2851 of 3145
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 05/23/2022 11:11 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Mobility: Moved, same county (in past year), see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.