Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for District of Columbia
Population: Asian / Pacific Islander
All Ages, Both Sexes
2015-2019 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Count
- Value (Percent) : The value is 5.7 percent.
- People (API) : The number of people (api) is 18,524,077.
- Rank within US : N/A
District of Columbia
- Value (Percent) : The value is 4.0 percent.
- People (API) : The number of people (api) is 27,968.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 239 of 3146
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 05/29/2022 2:34 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: Asian / Pacific Islander, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.