Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for District of Columbia
Population: Non-Hispanic (Origin Recode)
All Ages, All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2015-2019 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Value
- Value (Percent) : The value is 82.0 percent.
- People (Non-Hispanic [Origin Recode]) : The number of people (non-hispanic [origin recode]) is 266,218,425.
- Rank within US : N/A
District of Columbia
- Value (Percent) : The value is 89.0 percent.
- People (Non-Hispanic [Origin Recode]) : The number of people (non-hispanic [origin recode]) is 616,492.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 697 of 3146
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 01/17/2022 10:56 pm.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: Non-Hispanic (Origin Recode), see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.