Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for District of Columbia
Population: Age 18-39
All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2015-2019 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Rank
- Value (Percent) : The value is 29.8 percent.
- People (Age 18-39) : The number of people (age 18-39) is 96,748,047.
- Rank within US : N/A
District of Columbia
- Value (Percent) : The value is 42.7 percent.
- People (Age 18-39) : The number of people (age 18-39) is 295,695.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 3101 of 3146
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 01/18/2022 12:28 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: Age 18-39, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.