Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for District of Columbia
Poverty: Families below poverty
All Ages, All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2015-2019 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Rank
- Value (Percent) : The value is 9.5 percent.
- Families (Below Poverty) : The number of families (below poverty) is 7,541,196.
- Rank within US : N/A
District of Columbia
- Value (Percent) : The value is 12.2 percent.
- Families (Below Poverty) : The number of families (below poverty) is 15,141.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 2153 of 3146
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 09/26/2022 8:33 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Poverty: Families below poverty, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.