Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for District of Columbia
Poverty: Families below poverty
All Ages, All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2017-2021 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Value
- Value (Percent) : The value is 8.9 percent.
- Families (Below Poverty) : The number of families (below poverty) is 7,181,779.
- Rank within US : N/A
District of Columbia
- Value (Percent) : The value is 11.6 percent.
- Families (Below Poverty) : The number of families (below poverty) is 15,262.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 2140 of 3143
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 12/09/2023 12:57 pm.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Poverty: Families below poverty, see the dictionary.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.