Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for District of Columbia
Poverty: Persons below poverty
All Ages, All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2017-2021 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Rank
- Value (Percent) : The value is 12.6 percent.
- People (Below Poverty) : The number of people (below poverty) is 40,661,636.
- Rank within US : N/A
District of Columbia
- Value (Percent) : The value is 15.4 percent.
- People (Below Poverty) : The number of people (below poverty) is 100,618.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 2003 of 3143
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 09/28/2023 9:47 pm.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Poverty: Persons below poverty, see the dictionary.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.