Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for District of Columbia
Poverty: Persons below 150% of poverty
All Ages, All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2015-2019 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Count
- Value (Percent) : The value is 22.0 percent.
- People (<150% Of Poverty) : The number of people (<150% of poverty) is 69,762,719.
- Rank within US : N/A
District of Columbia
- Value (Percent) : The value is 22.5 percent.
- People (<150% Of Poverty) : The number of people (<150% of poverty) is 148,589.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 1281 of 3146
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 09/26/2022 3:06 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Poverty: Persons below 150% of poverty, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.