Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
Education: At least high school
Ages 25+, All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2014-2018 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Value
- Value (Percent) : The value is 87.7 percent.
- People (Education: At Least High School) : The number of people (education: at least high school) is 191,498,014.
- Rank within US : N/A
- Value (Percent) : The value is 75.5 percent.
- People (Education: At Least High School) : The number of people (education: at least high school) is 1,786,169.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 176 of 3141
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 05/12/2021 10:13 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Education: At least high school, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.