Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
Population: Age under 18
All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2014-2018 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Value
- Value (Percent) : The value is 22.8 percent.
- People (Age Under 18) : The number of people (age under 18) is 73,553,240.
- Rank within US : N/A
- Value (Percent) : The value is 20.3 percent.
- People (Age Under 18) : The number of people (age under 18) is 687,945.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 2356 of 3141
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 05/12/2021 11:42 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: Age under 18, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.