Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
Population: Age 65 and over
All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2015-2019 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Value
- Value (Percent) : The value is 15.6 percent.
- People (Age 65 And Over) : The number of people (age 65 and over) is 50,783,796.
- Rank within US : N/A
- Value (Percent) : The value is 19.7 percent.
- People (Age 65 And Over) : The number of people (age 65 and over) is 653,736.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 1184 of 3146
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 08/12/2022 8:34 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: Age 65 and over, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.