Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
Population: American Indian/Alaska Native
All Ages, Both Sexes
2015-2019 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Value
- Value (Percent) : The value is 0.8 percent.
- People (AI/AN) : The number of people (ai/an) is 2,750,143.
- Rank within US : N/A
- Value (Percent) : The value is 0.2 percent.
- People (AI/AN) : The number of people (ai/an) is 6,838.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 2184 of 3146
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 09/26/2022 3:12 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: American Indian/Alaska Native, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.