Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
All Ages, Both Sexes
2017-2021 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Count
- Value (Percent) : The value is 68.2 percent.
- People (White) : The number of people (white) is 224,789,109.
- Rank within US : N/A
- Value (Percent) : The value is 51.1 percent.
- People (White) : The number of people (white) is 1,693,651.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 2913 of 3143
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 12/02/2023 1:23 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: White, see the dictionary.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.