Demographics > Table > Interpret
Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
All Ages, Both Sexes
2015-2019 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Name
- Value (Percent) : The value is 72.5 percent.
- People (White) : The number of people (white) is 235,377,662.
- Rank within US : N/A
- Value (Percent) : The value is 65.9 percent.
- People (White) : The number of people (white) is 2,188,014.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 2674 of 3146
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 04/01/2023 3:19 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: White, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.