Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
Population: Age 40 and over
All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2017-2021 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Count
- Value (Percent) : The value is 47.9 percent.
- People (Age 40 And Over) : The number of people (age 40 and over) is 157,871,085.
- Rank within US : N/A
- Value (Percent) : The value is 54.0 percent.
- People (Age 40 And Over) : The number of people (age 40 and over) is 1,786,791.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 981 of 3143
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 12/10/2023 2:08 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: Age 40 and over, see the dictionary.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.