Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
Population: Age 18-39
All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2017-2021 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Rank
- Value (Percent) : The value is 29.6 percent.
- People (Age 18-39) : The number of people (age 18-39) is 97,620,321.
- Rank within US : N/A
- Value (Percent) : The value is 28.0 percent.
- People (Age 18-39) : The number of people (age 18-39) is 927,206.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 2251 of 3143
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 09/28/2023 8:50 pm.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: Age 18-39, see the dictionary.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.