Demographics > Table > Interpret
Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
Population: Sex - Female
All Ages, All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2017-2021 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Count
- Value (Percent) : The value is 50.5 percent.
- People (Female) : The number of people (female) is 166,518,866.
- Rank within US : N/A
- Value (Percent) : The value is 52.5 percent.
- People (Female) : The number of people (female) is 1,739,413.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 3022 of 3143
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 06/02/2023 4:30 am.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: Sex - Female, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.