Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
Population: Sex - Female
All Ages, All Races (includes Hispanic), Both Sexes
2015-2019 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Count
- Value (Percent) : The value is 50.8 percent.
- People (Female) : The number of people (female) is 164,810,876.
- Rank within US : N/A
- Value (Percent) : The value is 52.4 percent.
- People (Female) : The number of people (female) is 1,740,129.
- Rank within US : This county is ranked 2984 of 3146
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 05/24/2022 2:29 pm.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: Sex - Female, see the dictionary.
Health Service Areas are a single county or cluster of contiguous counties which are relatively self-contained with respect to hospital care. For more detailed information, please see Health Service Area information page. Puerto Rico is being treated as a Health Service Area for this data presentation.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.