Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
Population: American Indian/Alaska Native
All Ages, Both Sexes
2012-2016 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Rank
- Value (Percent) : The value is 0.3 percent.
- People (AI/AN) : The number of people (ai/an) is 11,814.
- Rank within US (of 52 states) : This county is ranked 32
- Value (Percent) : The value is 0.8 percent.
- People (AI/AN) : The number of people (ai/an) is 2,597,817.
- Rank within US (of 52 states) : N/A
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 07/20/2019 8:41 pm.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: American Indian/Alaska Native, see the dictionary.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.