Interpretation of Demographics Data
Demographic Data Report for Puerto Rico
All Ages, Both Sexes
2012-2016 American Community Survey 5-Year Data
Sorted by Value
- Value (Percent) : The value is 98.9 percent.
- People (Hispanic) : The number of people (hispanic) is 3,492,166.
- Rank within US (of 52 states) : This county is ranked 1
- Value (Percent) : The value is 17.3 percent.
- People (Hispanic) : The number of people (hispanic) is 55,199,107.
- Rank within US (of 52 states) : N/A
Created by statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov on 02/22/2019 10:20 pm.
Source: Demographic data provided by the Census Bureau and the American Community Survey.
For more information about Population: Hispanic, see the dictionary.
Data for United States does not include Puerto Rico.