5 Year Rate Changes
This graphic shows the 5-Year Rate Changes Graph for mortality in the United States, 2007-2011. There are various text boxes displayed around the graphic that describe different aspects of the report:
- Selection Box - this box allows you to select the data that you would like to see on the graph from these dropdown lists.
- Generate Graph (button) - creates a graph based on the data selected above.
- About this Graph (link) - displays a text description for this graph type.
- Quick Reference Guide (link) - displays this printable guide.
- Tutorial (link) - displays a list of tutorials and demos available for this graph.
- Data Use Restrictions (link) - links to the explanation of restrictions for this graph.
- Data Table (link) - displays the data on this graph in a table format.
- Export Data (link) - creates a file of the data in the table in a format that can be exported to other applications.
- Interpret (link) - displays a text description of this graph.
- Save Graph Image (link) - opens or saves the graph in a .png file.
- Cursor Areas - place your cursor over the bar on the graph or cancer site name to see the numeric rates.