This graphic shows the Death Rate Report for the United States by State, death years through 2011. There are various text boxes displayed around the graphic that describe different aspects of the report:
- Selection Box - this box allows you to select the data options you would like to see in the table from these dropdown lists.
- Generate Table (button) - creates a table based on the data selected above.
- About this Table (link) - displays the text description for this table type.
- Quick Reference Guide (link) - displays this printable guide.
- Tutorial (link) - displays a list of tutorials and demos available for this table.
- Data Use Restrictions (link) - links to an explanation of the restrictions for using this table.
- Export Data (link) - creates a file in a format ready to export to other applications.
- Make Map (link) - creates a map of the death rates displayed on the table.
- Interpret (link) - displays a text description of this table.
- Triangles (icon) - Click on the triangle to sort by this column. The triangle turns black. Click again to reverse the order. The direction of the triangle shows the order (ascending or descending) in which the data are sorted.