This graphic shows the Prevalence Projections Report for the United States by state. There are various text boxes displayed around the graphic that describe different aspects of the report:
- Selection Box - this box allows you to select the data that you would like to see on the table.
- Generate Table (button) - creates a table based on the data selected above.
- About this Table (link) - displays a text description for this table.
- Quick Reference Guide (link) - displays this printable guide.
- Tutorial (link) - displays a list of tutorials and demos available for this table.
- Data Use Restrictions (link) - links to an explanation of the restrictions for using this table.
- Export Data (link) - creates a file in a format ready to export to another application.
- Interpret (link) - displays a text description for the this table.
- Triangles (icon) - Click on the triangle to sort by this column. Click again to reverse the order. The direction of the triangle shows the order (ascending or descending) in which the data are sorted. The black triangle indicates that the table is sorted by that column.